Thursday, July 27, 2017

15 Witty Jerks Who Roasted The Hell Out Of People

SHARE
Whenever I'm getting acquainted with a new group, I like to identify the clever, witty members so that I know who to watch out for. 

I find it's important to take extra care in what you say around them because they're liable to twist your words and throw anything you say to them right back at you. 

I, like most people, want to make a good impression when getting to know new people, and being roasted by a witty jerk in front of the whole group is notmy idea of a good first impression. 

I strongly advise everyone to consider doing the same so that you never have to know what it feels like to be eviscerated in public like the poor, poor people on this list. 

1. Dad's reminding everyone who came first

2. Damn, that's cold

3. Ouch

4. Eighth time's the charm

5. He has a point

6. Oh shit!

7. This is what she asked for, isn't it?

8. Apparently not

9. At least he called her crisp?

10. Katie takes no prisoners

11. #destroyed

12. Savage level: 'Murica!

13. Don't mess with the pope

14. Roasted!

15. She could use a grammar lesson or two, but I doubt they'll make her any less savage

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: