Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The Best Beauty Looks At Coachella

SHARE
The first weekend of Coachella passed, and all I can say is I wish I were there. It looked like a ton of fun! But it's cool, I'll just watch from home. My favorite thing about Coachella is seeing the gorgeous outfits that festival goers have been rocking. Aside from the awesome outfits, I love getting inspiration from some beauty looks as well. Keep reading to check out these gorgeous beauty looks that were rocked at Coachella 2017! 

Pink hair, don't care! 

I love the line on her lips. I'm definitely obsessed with this new trend.

I'm so amazed that she drew flowers on her eyes.

Now that's sick.

These studs just make her makeup look so much more unique. 

This look screams Coachella.

Gorgeous. 

Loving the blue details. 

What's your favorite makeup look? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: