Friday, January 27, 2017

16 Children That Show How Brutally Honest Kids Can Be

SHARE
I am pretty fortunate to not have children. Don't get me wrong, I see the appeal. But I can barely sort out my own life, so the last thing I need is a whole other person to try and take care of. I operate largely on a liquid diet found at your local dive bar, which isn't exactly family friendly.

That being said, kids can be pretty funny. Mostly because they don't understand that you can't just point at people in public and point out each and every fault of theirs at an extremely louder than necessary volume. Honestly, why do we teach them that lying's such a bad idea? Makes no sense.

So make sure to SHAREthis with all those parents out there who have the...privilege...of having a truly special unique little flower that has no problem telling them that yes, that dress indeed makes you look fat. 
1. You and me both, kid

2. Clearly, the way to your child's heart is through their stomach 

3. There's no reason to sugarcoat it

4. The gift that keeps on giving 

5. With the advances we've made in technology, she could be a bit more optimistic 

6. I'm sure they'll make an excellent Jeopardycontestant 

7. He was doing so well. Then things got real

8. Absolutely savage

9. She's just as honest as Abe, too!

10. We could all stand to make some improvements 

11. This also saves them from actually having to attend class

12. I swear, this could have been me

13. I wish that was the worst thing I did... 

14. Frankie, don't be so hard on yourself!

15. Only because Mrs. Norris gives out candy instead of homework...but you're cool too, Rachel!

16. Some wounds cut deeper than others

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: