Tuesday, December 8, 2015

24 Pics That Scream 'Hell No!'

SHARE
For those of you who have a taste for the terrifying, but prefer not to experience it first hand, you came to the right place! What I have here is a list of pictures that are the stuff of nightmares. Enjoy. And don't forget, you wanted this.

1. They've got the right idea

2. Damn, that's a big fish

3. I thought this hospital was abandoned?

4. "Need a ride?"

5. Preach

6. This is without a doubt the worst news I read today

7. Oh God, it's happening

8. Why?

Why this one version of Bilbo from this obscure scene in Fellowship? Like, who the fuck buys this?

9. On second thought, I'll take a pass on the refill

10. One would have been bad enough 

11. Ballsy

12. Uh-oh

13. Super Mario IRL

I'll stick to the game, thank you 

14. Oh, hellno

15. This is what having a death wish looks like

16. I think I'll keep mine, thanks

17. Yeah, fuck that

I'd be out of there in a heartbeat 

18. For real, though

19. There goes my appetite

20. By far the scariest image on the list

21. Looks like we're pushing the car today...

22. Hoooly SHIT!

23. Really, dude?

24. I'm not eating bananas for at least a month after seeing this

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: