Saturday, September 26, 2015

16 Kids Who Expertly Owned Their Teachers

SHARE
Advertisement
Homework is the worst, so it is no wonder kids get bored and start to mess around with their teachers. In hindsight, I wish I had been more creative in my homework answers; chances are the teachers would have laughed...or they would have held me back a year. Regardless, here are some kids who are braver than me when it comes to handing in their homework.

1. The sassy attitude is real

2. She isn't wrong

3.  Oopsie...

4. This kid has quite the vivid memory of his birth

5. Someone (older) definitely told him to write this

6. Patriotism 

7. This is the best answer, ever

8.  Honesty is always the best policy

9. Seriously, why are these kids so realistic?

10. Minecraft 

11. This is an objective question 

12. 2 cool 4 skewl :p

13. Is the shoe fits...

14. But WERE they? Who's to say?

15. Tough love 

16. Best response ever

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: