Monday, September 28, 2015

16 Sneaky People Who Always Have A Trick Up Their Sleeve

SHARE
Remember that one kid growing up who always snuck around and did the exact opposite of whatever the teacher told him to? Whenever he got caught, he always had this big grin on his face while he tried to bullshit them. Sometimes, he was charming enough that it kinda worked, right?

Well, like anybody else, those kids grow up, and this one managed to perfect his little tricks into some pretty sneaky moves. 

Even if these 16 folks get caught in the act, they'll probably still find a way to talk their way out of it. 

1. Uh...y-yeah, I think she will.

Hell, I'm not even in the room with that thing and I'm kinda clenching my butt right now.

2. Hahaha, sometimes it's just too easy.

You can even see that "got him" look on her face in that photo on the left. 

3. This is the perfect system. Let him have his fun, but then shut down anyone who shows up.

Finesse it right and he won't even know why they stopped talking to him.

4. Sooner or later, every teenager's gonna treat a gift car like a prank.

They'll like creep up, kick the tires to see if it goes off or something and then ask for the paperwork. Haha, y'all parents got 'em paranoid.

5. Yeah, even dat hot fire can't compare to the juicy arguments these people have.

Riding the bus may kinda suck sometimes, but at least it comes with free entertainment.

6. Daaaaamn, I can't say I've ever gotten away with farting three times over.

That's gotta be a record or something. I'd ask the Guinness people, but they won't return my calls anymore.

7. Yeah, he probably also knows how to spell "scissors."

Can no one stop this crafty menace?

8. Well well well...looks like the tables have turned.

I wonder what rule they'll make now that this one has backfired?

9. Well, I think this is about as close to literally nickel and diming people as it gets.

Whoever put this up is probably gonna go far in life.

10. Man, this is taking pettiness to some new heights. 

Trust me, the worst kind of enemy you can have is the one who gets super technical with you.

11. Sure I'm laughing now, but you know I'll be copying this if it actually works for him.

12. Daaaamn, his sales pitch must've been really smooth to make them not notice the garbage bag.

I'll take a million Nigerian Prince emails over this devious shit any day.

13. Hahaha, always nice to know a trick of the trade, I guess.

I wonder how many photographers out here are mad they gave away the bagel secret. Like, just imagine someone yelling that for a second.

14. Nice, he even used a filter so she wouldn't recognize the coat.

I'd say this homie earned his night out with the guys.

15. I can dig it. Why let a little snow ruin a perfectly good parking spot?

Well hold on, we'll see how easy it is to get it back off that thing before we start congratulating.

16. Daaaamn, I think that's the last time anyone's getting a joint account with this dude.

Hope that chicken sandwich was worth it, bro.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: