Sunday, December 25, 2016

14 Hilarious Marriage Proposals That Will Give You Cold Feet

SHARE
If your life is anything like mine, you now have at least 20 friends who recently got engaged since New Year's and Valentine's Day. I mean, it's cool for them that everything is working out so well, but it is hard to be happy for other people when my claim to fame is how much pizza I can eat while binge-watching something I don't even like on Netflix. 

It isn't all bad, though. Luckily, there are moments like these to remind me that sometimes even everyone else's happily ever after doesn't go as planned from the very start.

These 14 proposals are enough to make me think that I'm good with my pizza, for fear of being photobombed — or worse, for fear of having the proposal spelled out in chicken nuggets. 

1. Good idea in theory, horrible in photos. 

2. When you see it...

3. OK, this is obnoxious. 

4. That is one way to get her to say yes. 

5. I don't even think I want to know.

6. Talk about thinking outside the box...or bun? 

7. This lady gets me. 

8. This is just really too bad. 

9. This is just weird. Really, there was no better time for this? 

10. I feel like this guy 99.98% of the time. 

11. It is important to notice that the woman in the back is wearing mouse ears AND a tiara. 

12. A McNugget proposal. Now I'm sad this guy is taken. 

13. Look at this guy! Ruining the moment. 

14. Someone is a little nosy. 

Main image via reddit / Damndoughnutss

Collage image via imgur / Vaguyna

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: