Monday, March 9, 2015

These Reversible Manicures Have A Hidden Surprise

SHARE
Of all the wild nail trends out there, how many of them would you actually be willing to try? Succulent nails make your hands rather useless, rock crystal nails seem like a lot of work, and scorpion nails are just downright creepy. So I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I started researching the latest nail fad, reversible manicures. You may have heard of "Louboutin nails" before, and the idea behind reversible manicures is very similar. Nails may appear like a simple, plain polish manicure, but the undersides are done in colored, chrome, or patterned undersides. Pretty cool right? So I'm being 100% truthful when I say that this is one nail look I'd actually consider trying out. Take a look at this list of 12 photos showing the reversible manicure trend, and then decide if you'll be growing out your nails like me to take part in this unique, edgy nail fad.

I already love these midnight-blue, glittery nails on their own. But paired with a metallic underside, this look is seriously amazing. 

It's hard to believe that these colorful, patterned nails could get even wilder! The metallic gold undersides definitely do the trick. 

I love the more subtle take on this reversible manicure. This simply looks like a plain purple manicure, until you see those shiny, chrome undersides!

This is one of my favorite reversible manicures of the list. She really spruced up this matte nude polish with gold and black polka dot undersides! 

This is such a feminine, subtle and sparkly nail look. I love that the glittering undersides match the pink sparkles on her nail tips. 

I already adore the chrome nail trend, and now I love it even more after seeing these metallic silver undersides! 

These chrome, holographic nails must have been replicated after a disco ball. What a fun, '60s-inspired manicure! 

These white gold, glittery undersides are seriously beautiful. This would be such a great nail look for the holiday season! 

This deep, burgundy polish was given an edgy spin with these metallic silver undersides. I could totally see myself rocking this nail look.

Talk about a love of silver. This patterned, silver chrome manicure was given even more detail with these matching, metallic undersides. There's just so much going on here. 

This is definitely the most intricate reversible manicure I've ever seen. Not only are these undersides done in metallic silver, but a snakeskin pattern too? What?! 

This look is what the internet commonly refers to as "Louboutin nails," after the trademark, red undersides of the designer shoes. This is such a vampy, high-fashion manicure. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: