Saturday, August 26, 2017

Holographic Hair Is Here, And It's Everything

SHARE
Basically, anything holographic has really been a huge trend over the past couple of months. People are creating holographic makeup looks, and they are also loving holographic accessories. Not going to lie, I'm digging it too! It's just so sick, and it reminds me of the '90s. The latest holographic trend to take over Instagram is holographic hair! It's so interesting. 

How cool is this trend?

I think this trend is perfect for summer too.

So why not take a chance on it? 

From dull to fabulous! 

Her hair is shining so bright.

I love all the dimension. It's quite beautiful. 

The purple tones are just so stunning.

This is some next-level holographic!

The different shades work so well with one another.

I really want my hair like this.

It's just so unique. 

It's a holographic rainbow! 

What more can you ask for? 
Do you like holographic hair? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: