Thursday, September 24, 2015

10 Beginner Nail Art Designs That Are As Easy As They Are Cute

SHARE
Advertisement
Let's be real, painting your nails is not easy. If you want to get good at it, you definitely need to practice. Like, a lot. When I first started practicing painting my nails, I literally got nail polish all over the place. My nails also looked super chunky and gross. After all that "hard work," I just wiped it off with nail polish remover. Seriously, I can't go out in public looking like that. Gross! But finally, after a couple of months of practicing, I now know how to paint my nails properly. It's about time! 

Now that I know how to paint my nails, I want to move on to doing nail designs. I know that you might think that's a little too complicated, but trust me when I say it's not as tough as you think it is. If you don't believe me, here's a video to prove it! Learn how to create ten super easy nail art designs that you can do at home. I can't wait to try them out. 

That looked super easy! My favorite design was the drip. It looked so cool, and it also reminds me of the Kylie Lip Kits. So cute. 

Are you going to recreate any of these nail designs? Comment to let us know! 

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: