Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dip-Dye Wedding Dresses To Make Your Big Day Colorful

SHARE
I'm one of those few people who actually loves attending weddings. I honestly can't wait for my own, and I'd be lying to you if I said I don't have a wedding board on Pinterest. I kind of already know what accent color I want and how I want my hair styled. It's safe to say that whoever I end up with will not have to worry about any little details. I've got it all planned out! 


The only thing about my wedding day that I'm unsure about is my dress. My mind changes every time I see new dresses online. At one point, I was really into the mermaid style. Now, I'm loving extravagant princess dresses. Picking out my wedding dress will definitely be a difficult decision for me, especially since I just found out about the newest wedding dress trend: dip dye wedding dresses. This trend has got brides walking down the aisle in more than one color, which is pretty unique. Check out 12 dip dye wedding dresses that will have you falling in love with this trend! 

1. Baby Blue 

This reminds me of Cinderella's dress. She's off to her fairytale wedding! 

2. Grey 

I love how it looks smokey. So unique! 

3. Deep Yellow 

I don't know what's cuter, the baby goat, or her dress. 

4. Teal 

My favorite color and my favorite dress. 

5. Raspberry 

I love how intense this color is. Raspberry is a great pick! 

6. Blue 

This little touch of blue is so subtle.

7. Colors Galore

It's so cool that the dip dye faded from yellow to deep purple. Such a beautiful choice of colors. 

8. Orange

Orange is not just for Halloween anymore! 

9. Another One 

Here comes the bride. All dressed in white and orange. 

10. Coral 

She has dip dye going on at the top of her dress, too. 

11. Yellow

50 shades of yellow. 

12. Navy Blue 

It looks like she's melting into the ground. This dress is stunning, nevertheless. 

What do you think about the dip dye trend? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: