Sunday, June 24, 2018

24 Practically Perfect Pics That Describe The World We Live In

SHARE
If you've been on the internet lately, watched the news, or read a newspaper, you probably got the sense that this world is headed downhill. If it's not politics, it's religion. If it's not religion, it's the economy. If it's not the economy, it's world peace. I hate to sound like a pageant girl, but there are so many problems that require fixing, I just don't know where to start. 

The way I see it, all those issues are probably too big to tackle and too serious to laugh at, so why not distract yourself with a little manmade garbage? Enjoy!

1. Just like this truck, their marriage will be able to trek through even the deepest of mud pits. 

2. Relatable.

3. Sometimes you just need a shoulder to lie on.

4. Well, that dog has a better Tinder profile than I do. 

#8 is what happens when a computer mates with a hat. 

5. Much like art, it's cool to look at — but extremely impractical. 

6. I think we all remember this moment too well.

7. This guy went out in style.

8. I don't even know.

Unless you're an only child, #10 proves that there is always a favorite.

9. I would argue this kid may have done him a favor.

10. There is always a favorite. 

11. Sureeeeeeeeee.

12. Disowned.

#13 is why I don't wear anything off the runway. That and I can't afford anything off the runway. 

13. If the Berlin Wall was built in the 2000s.

14. "I died for this?!"

15. Me whenever I cook.

16. What they didn't show you in Harry Potter!

17. The real reason that sucker straw was invented.

18. Finally.

19. A good deal is a good deal.

20. Challenge accepted.

21. High fashion is basically fashion you have to be high to wear.

22. Typical Friday night in hell.

23. Some people (and giraffes) can't stand it when they don't have all the attention.


Lesson learned? Don't propose to your girlfriend when giraffes are around.

24. Well, they really cut to the chase.

Literally. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: