Monday, July 24, 2017

This Digital Artist Will Make Any Makeup Fan Go Nuts

SHARE
Makeup is an art form. If you don't believe me, then look at a smokey eye. If that ain't art, then I don't know what is. That takes time, patience, and a ton of blending. If done right, the result will look like a true masterpiece. One artist is definitely proving that makeup is an art, but in this case, it's a little bit more literal. Check out this digital artist's work! It will make any makeup fan freak out a little! I know I did!

1. Love the creativity in this picture. 

A splash of blue is a great way to brighten up the photo. 

2. Features so pretty...

That you have to see them twice. 

3. I love how accurate the nose looks. 

4. That eyeshadow, though. 

5. Three times the beauty!

6. This reminds me of the Snapchat face recognition. 

The primary colors are such a cool detail. 

7. Her digital face is even highlighted. 

Yas!

8. The true definition of "four-eyes."

9. I love how her features are enhanced. 

Those lashes and eyebrows are on point! 

10. Ain't nothing wrong with a little fizz. 

11. I love how spot on the lip colors are. 

This artist is amazing. 

12. Little face on a big face. 

So interesting. 

13. For a second, I didn't even realize that her eyes were drawn on. 

Fooled me! 

14. Whoa! 

This looks so realistic. 

15. I like the little features that the artist enhances. Like the under-eye details. 

Is that paint splatter drawn on...

Or is it real life? Who knows! 

How cool is this artwork? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: