Sunday, July 23, 2017

20 Incredibly Ironic Incidents

SHARE
Advertisement
Sometimes, when the stars align and the universe is in balance, events line up to provide the most entertaining irony possible. The best part? The most truly ironic moments are captured and immortalized on the Internet. 

If you're not entirely sure what irony is, let me explain visually using the perfect examples below. 

1. This poorly adhered label. 

2. Marx is rolling over in his grave. 

3. Not quite... 

4. This conundrum. What do you want from me?!

5. I wonder if this genius is currently employed. 

6. About that...

7. That ad though. 

8. 1020 retweets is a lot of echos.

9. History repeats itself. 

10. I don't think it's working. 

11. This product was well planned out. 

12. I don't think it worked. 

13. I don't think those are the flames the owner had in mind. 

14. This one's a real Clif-hanger. 

15. I really hope this guy lives by his motto. 

16. So... the Nazi poster child was actually Jewish. 

17. I can't say I'm confident in his abilities. 

18. Just... what? This is the worst idea ever. 

19. That couldn't have worked out better. 

20. On tour in a city near you.

The ironic part? Not every entry on this list was an example of irony! :)
Yes, we know, we're extremely clever.
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: