Friday, November 27, 2015

15 Pictures That Should Be Saved As 'Nope.jpg'

SHARE
When you live in Canada, in February, it's -20 and you get 3 hours of sunlight a week, you sometimes can't help but asking yourself why people choose to live in such a climate. That is, until you are tasked with writing a "Nope" article and you spend two hours scrolling through pictures of abnormally big fish, spiders and other "f*** that" type of insects. In these moments, I welcome the cold. I am eager for it to return. In fact, I never want it to leave. 

Dammit, do I hate big creepy crawlies. 

Hope y'all enjoy!

1. All I can hear is my fiancée screaming, "Babe, come kill it."

As if I want to deal with that a mutant crab any more than she does. 

2. It truly is amazing what a man will do when his buddy says, "You won't do it."

3. "Dear diary, the vacuum is autonomous. It comes for me. The cat is oddly pleased by this. I may not have long to live."

4. Table a little wobbly? Nothing will fix that quite like a fifth leg made of wasps.

5. This is why I live in a place where the winters are fierce and bugs like that can't survive.

I'd rather bears and wolves than this...any day of the week.

6. Yes! But ultimately, no.

7. Go to Australia they said. Camping in the outback will be fun they said.

8. "This...this is how I die." –Cat.

9. Have you ever seen a pseudo-Spider-Man splat on the hood of a car from 20 stories up? 

Looks the same as when you smack an actual spider with a shoe. No thanks.

10. Playing "who blinks first" with a balding fat man who stands just a bit too far away from the urinal. 

11. They call it the Congolese Circumciser. 

12. Aww, mid-00s poop fetish videos! I miss those days. 

13. Whose butthole just puckered up?

14. The world's cutest "Nope!"

15. Looks like we're moving again.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: