Sunday, April 17, 2016

15 People Who Think Just A Little Bit Differently

SHARE
Anyone who lives in a city is well aware that on a daily basis, you are exposed to some of the strangest humans. Case in point, the other day I was walking to work and a homeless man dressed in a tiger onesie (it was 80 degrees outside) was pushing a shopping cart full of his "valuables" down the street. Everything about him looked dirty, but the onesie was clean. Like, brand new. It bothered me for the rest of the day.


"Where'd he get the onesie? Did he steal it? Was he naked underneath? Now I'm picturing an old naked homeless man in a tiger onesie...this is gross." 

There was nothing unusual about him except for the fact that he was dressed in a tiger onesie. Weird, right? Just different enough that I paid attention. Well, the people in this article are keeping things justdifferent enough that it was worth taking a picture of but not different enough that we'd actually ask them why. 

It'll make sense shortly...just scroll down.

1. I mean...it works. 

2. This is funny until the day the boat actually sinks and the Coast Guard doesn't respond.

3. His suit jacket says business, and his undone top button says laid back. I like this guy. 

4. Two very different ways to plan for Valentine's Day.

5. People have unique ways of expressing love and affection.

6. The same, yet different.

7. Show and tell is a bit different in Russia.

8. There's not a lot of meat between those buns. 

Get it? Meat...buns. 

9. She's that neighbor who yells at you because your tree's leaves are falling on her lawn.

10. I go out of my way to mind my own business in this world, but someone's got to intervene here.

11. Work can mean different things to different people. 

12. "I like my chicken crispy on the outside."

13. Most gas leaves the rectum, but if you insist... *unzips pants*

14. "That'll do."


15. See, I'm the kind of person that'd never buy kids' headphones in a guitar package. But I'd definitely buy the same headphones from a clean looking "adult" package. Crafty marketers. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: