Thursday, November 26, 2015

12 Pop Culture Characters Redrawn As Millennials

SHARE
In a world of change, some things never change. My curly hair and my love for french fries will never go away. I can straighten my hair, and order a salad instead of fries as much as I want, too. But at the end of the day, my hair will go curly, and that salad will not stop me from ordering a side of french fries. Trust me, there is no changing this 22-year-old. 

Another thing that I can't change is my choice of TV shows. I still enjoy watching the shows I watched as a kid. Yes, I still watch Totally Spies and Sailor Moon.Thankfully, I have a little sister. So if anyone asks me why I'm watching kids shows, I can just put the blame on her. Thanks, little sis! 

Although I can blame her, everyone will know the truth once I step inside a toy store. If I see any Power Puff Girlsmerchandise, I will scream. Honestly, if I see anything that has to do with my favorite cartoons, I will fangirl. Which is what I'm doing now. Tasia is a 16-year-old artist from South Africa, and she has redrawn all my favorite cartoon characters as millennials. Her artwork is amazing, and I'm now in the mood to watch Daria. Check out her stunning work! 

1. Pokémon

Cell phones replaced their Pokémon. I'm 100% positive they are playing Pokémon Go. Welcome to the 21st century. 

2. Ed, Edd n Eddy

Who knew these boys could clean up so well? I'm mostly surprised by Ed.

3. Power Puff Girls 

So cute! I love Blossom's outfit.

4. Vanellope, Boo, and Lilo

These troublemakers grow up so fast. Lilo, I love your hair!

5. The Proud Family 

The coolest kids. I mean, the coolest teens.

6. American Dragon: Jake Long

Loved his hair then, love his hair now. 

7. Scooby-Doo

I'm glad to see that they're still solving mysteries together. Scooby definitely deserves a scooby snack or two. 

8. Totally Spies

My favorite trio on TV. I love how Alex is repping the Totally Spies logo on her jacket! 

9. Sailor Moon

Squad goals! 

10. Danny Phantom

Whoa! All of them have eyebrow goals. Especially Danny.

11. Daria

Is that a smile I see, Daria? I thought you said you don't like to smile unless you have a reason. 

12. Kim Possible 

I hope these two are still dating. 

What's your favorite? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: