Tuesday, September 22, 2015

These Ukranian Flower Crowns Are The Definition Of Goals

SHARE
I've rocked a flower crown on a couple of occasions: a friend's garden-themed birthday party, for Halloween, at a music festival...But let me tell you, none of my crowns were even close to being half as magnificent as these ones. Ukrainian women and girls are sporting extremely intricate, detailed, and huge flower crowns to celebrate their heritage and culture. These traditional headdresses are worn to show national pride, and you can definitely see the impressive workmanship that went into each and every one. They're even more special because of the message behind them, and I was totally mesmerized while looking through the photos. I guarantee you will be too, so keep on scrolling to see these beautiful flower crowns for yourself! 

1. There's no argument that this Ukrainian headdress is absolutely magnificent. The tiny flowers at the top of the crown literally look like they're blooming. 

2. Not only are these ginormous crowns absolutely stunning, but so is the styling of this powerful photo!

3. This blonde cutie looks absolutely amazing in her yellow and orange-hued flower crown. I also love her stack of beaded necklaces.

4. Between the floral background, peacock feather and flower headdress, and traditional Ukrainian jewelry, I'm totally undecided as to what the most beautiful part of this photo is. 

5. I absolutely adore all of the colors in her flower crown and traditional outfit. I love how each layer of the crown is so different from the last.

6. I'll seriously consider moving to Ukraine if it's acceptable to wear this stunning outfit, jewelry, and flower crown on a daily basis. 

7. Too much cute in one photo. This blooming flower crown looks picture perfect with her bright red hair. 

8. I love this simpler, more mysterious looking headdress. The white flower crown looks stunning against her super-dark hair. 

9. The intricacy of these crowns is seriously insane. I love the embroidered band and huge variety of flowers.

10. These vibrant red headdresses are absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine how long each one took to construct...

11. This massive wheat headdress is showstopping. It looks like it was modeled after the sun! 

12. And even though this headdress isn't made with flowers, it was simply too beautiful not to share. Those colors! That beadwork! Sigh.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: