Monday, August 14, 2017

Style Mistakes We Made In The '90s

SHARE
The '90s were an amazing time! I would know because I grew up in that era. What a time to be alive. One thing that's pretty funny about the '90s is that a lot of the fashion trends from back then are making a major comeback, plaid tops being one of them! But some of those fashion trends just need to be forgotten. Check out these style mistakes that you probably made in the '90s. Let's never being these things back!

I never really understood this '90s trend.

I mean, if you're really that cold, then just wear the long sleeve. 

I remember I used to have one of these back in the day! 

Why did my mom ever let me leave my home? 

Crazy, crazy hats! 

At least they made a statement. 

I can't believe that jelly shoes were ever a thing.

When you want to get protected by the sun but also want to show off the top of your hair. 

Even though Will rocks this fabulously, wearing overalls with one strap unhooked is a major no-no! 

What style mistake did you make in the '90s? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: