Sunday, June 24, 2018

12 Absolutely Stunning Henna Tattoos

SHARE
Even though henna is mostly used for special occasions like weddings, it has become a huge beauty trend over the past year. Thank goodness you don't have to be getting married to join in on this trend. Trust me, it is too cool to skip out on. I have been obsessed with henna ever since I was a kid, and it fascinates me that people can draw such intricate designs. Hats off to you. Since henna has really been blowing up this year, it seems like designs are getting nicer and nicer. Here are 12 absolutely stunning henna tattoos that will probably inspire you to get one. I know I definitely want one, or maybe two. 

1. Elephant 

Elephants are my favorite animal, so I obviously love this design. I also adore the flower design on the trunk. So cute! 

2. Wrist

This is such a beautiful design. It probably looks like a bracelet from afar. 

3. Hand 

Whoa! Look at the detail. I'm amazed that someone has the talent to do that. 

4. White Henna 

White henna has been a huge trend this past year. So unique! 

5. Another One 

Seriously, this is so breathtaking. I'm really loving the white henna trend. I like how it stands out more, too. 

6. Head 

Amber Rose, you seriously need to do this. Trust me. 

7. Fingers

I love how dainty this is. If I'm going to get a henna tattoo, I want it to be something like this. 

8. Design 

She really doesn't need to wear any rings. This henna tattoo is basically jewelry because it stands out so much. 

9. Black Henna 

I love black henna as much as white henna. It's very intense, and it also looks like it's a permanent tattoo. So if you want to fool people, I think you should do this. 

10. Neck 

When I first looked at this, I thought this was an intricate choker. Wow, was I wrong. By the way, this would look so cool with a strapless dress. 

11. Simple 

I love how one side is more decorated than the other. Ugh, this is making me really want to get a henna tattoo. 

12. Back 

This design is astonishing. I'm really at a loss for words. 

Which henna design is your favorite? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: