Wednesday, September 16, 2015

16 Funny Pics With Bold Ingredients That Give Them A Nice Kick

SHARE
Hi, welcome to the Laugh Shack! I'm Mason, and I'll be taking care of you this evening.

Now normally, this where I'd be asking what you'd like to drink or if any of our fine appetizers look good to you, but I can tell from that look of determination in your eyes that you're all ready to order.

Ah, yes. Those are some of our finest meme filets sautéed and flambéd just for your pleasure.

What's that? You said you wanted 16 of these irresistible selections? My, aren't we hungry today?

Well, you're in luck because I don't think we'll have any problems filling that order.

1. Come on, it's just asking for trouble to do this while the pineapple on pizza debate is so fierce. 

Honestly, you're lucky that cooler heads prevailed and they didn't just cover you with cheese and pepperoni. 

2. Well, I always say that you should give me a good reason if you're telling me not to do something.

I probably couldn't cross this field in 10 seconds even if I trained for it, so I guess I'm good here.

3. At the very least, don't wear it on the train in the early mornings.

That is, unless you really love it when a bunch of groggy commuters try to sit on you.

4. I bet they haven't been this disappointed since they found out there were no dogs in Reservoir Dogs.

And don't even get them started on The NeverEnding Story.

Seems legit...

5. OK, so I'm totally laughing at the idea that anyone would ever fall for this.

I mean, $200 for an invisibility cloak? Yeah right, it's gotta have stains or something on it, you can't fool me.

6. Ah, I've never felt so happy to annoy absolutely everyone else.

At this point, I've accepted that this is what happens when you get me and this friend together.

7. Well, that's because you've found the secret underground Target with all the stuff only aliens can usually buy.

You think getting four carts of stuff you don't need is bad? Try filling four black helicopters with stuff that might vaporize you but that you stillcan't resist.

8. At least they'll probably choose a different one after your reflexes make you smash their phone.

I guess that's one way to learn that peace of mind can be expensive.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

9. The hardest part is remembering not to start whistling as you look away.

Who knew all those cartoons were trying to make us snitch on ourselves this whole time? 

10. Yeah, and it's not like your teeth hurting will cancel out the brain freeze, either.

Like, is whoever did this made of stone or something?

11. Especially since you'll miss stuff while trying to explain everything and then you'll be lost too.

It's a vicious cycle, folks.

12. I like how we can even see that one of them got it a little later than everyone else.

Of course, that's only gonna encourage Dad more.

I never realized this...

13. Why, we've been played for fools all along!

I guess the allure of eating wings without those pesky bones was too great to realize the name didn't make any sense.

14. Hahaha, I can't wait to see you tenderly slow dance with yourself.

Bonus points if you end up being prom king andqueen.

15. The way this is framed, it almost looks like the turtle took the picture.

Plus, it's kind of making a face like it's wondering if the shutter clicked.

16. Ooh, I know the cost of snitching on him all too well.

If he tells everyone that my name is really Clarence and that my parents have a real good marriage, I'll never be taken seriously as a rapper.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: