Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tiger Eye Gemstones Are The Inspiration Behind This Beautiful Hair Trend

SHARE
It's a new year, which means it's time to reinvent yourself. I want to change a lot of things in my life, but the one thing I really want to change is my hair. It has been the same forever! I'm so over it! If you want a change like me, then you need to check out this beautiful new hair trend. It's beyond cool, and I definitely want to try it out! Keep reading to see this beautiful hair color! The inspiration behind it is pretty cool. 

These are tiger eye gemstones, the inspiration behind this gorgeous hair trend

This stone is known for its rich browns, bronzes, and golds. So this hair trend is perfect for any brunettes. 

Obsessed! 

I'm loving the bright blonde tones. 

Looks just like the gemstone! 

I really want to do my hair like this. It's just so beautiful! 

I love the hidden highlights. 

Gorgeous. 

That's it...

I'm doing my hair like this! I'm convinced that this is what I need in my life. 

I really do! 

Do you like this new hair trend? Comment to let us know what you think! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: