Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Get Excited, 'Criminal Minds' Fans, Because Shemar Moore Is Back For The Season Finale

SHARE
So... I'm obsessed with Criminal Minds. It's such an easy show to binge-watch, even though the show can get really dark and creepy. I've also made the mistake of watching it by myself in the dark. I do not recommend doing that. As a huge fan of the show, I was gutted when Shemar Moore left. Derek Morgan was my favorite character! It was shocking for me and the rest of the fans to see him leave at the end of season 11, but now we're lucky to have him back for one episode!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, Y'ALL: SHEMAR MOORE IS COMING BACK TO CRIMINAL MINDS.

*yells into the night* *holds a dance party* 

It has officially been confirmed that Derek Morgan is returning to the BAU for the season 12 finale. 

The episode allows for Derek to come back since he has some important information about Mr. Scratch, a serial killer who has taunted the BAU team this season.

This means we'll get to see Derek making fun of Reid! 

Derek will also be reunited with Garcia. What if he calls her Baby Girl? I WILL LOSE IT.

Their chemistry is off the charts and they belong together, so don't even try to convince me otherwise. THEY SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S OTP.

SHAREif you love Derek Morgan!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: