Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Design A Gorgeous Rose Garden Manicure Using Acrylic Paint

SHARE
Advertisement
Summer is in full effect. The sun is out, it's blazing hot, and flowers are blooming. Yay! As exciting as all those things are, I'm mostly excited about flowers blooming. Ever since I was a kid, I have been obsessed with flowers. In my neighborhood, I was kind of known as that kid who will pick your flowers. My neighbor was not too fond of me. I know, I was a pretty bad kid for doing that. Don't worry, though, I've changed. I'm a lot older, and I can resist the temptation of picking flowers. My old neighbor would be so proud of me. 

Even though I have grown up a lot, I still love flowers. Every week, I go out and buy fresh flowers for my room. Hey, it's a lot better than mooching off my neighbor! 

I love flowers so much that it's safe to say floral is my favorite print. I have floral shoes, sweaters, and pants at home. It's a lot, but floral just makes me feel happy. If you love floral as much as I do, check out this floral nail design video. It is absolutely stunning, and it doesn't look complicated to recreate! 

It's kind of crazy that acrylic paint was used for this nail design. Acrylic paint is not as thick as nail polish, which makes it a lot easier to work with. I can't wait to recreate this nail design! 

Will you recreate this gorgeous rose garden manicure? Comment to let us know! 

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: