Wednesday, July 26, 2017

12 Out-Of-This-World Makeup Looks

SHARE
Aside from milk chocolate, makeup is the best thing that has ever been created. Some people would say otherwise, but the way I feel about makeup makes me believe it is. Even though I don't wear makeup every day, it is always on my mind. I watch a lot of makeup tutorials, and they're usually very specific: how to create a smoky eye and nude lip. Even though that's my favorite style of makeup, I still love watching tutorials that are out of the ordinary. 

I understand that makeup is an art, and it doesn't always have to be practical and serious. It's fun to play around with colors and experiment with different looks. Here are 12 super creative makeup looks that are done by some talented people! 

1. Splatter

This was probably a really fun look to create. I mean, you get to splatter paint all over your face. 

2. Sugar Skull 

The white detail is so beautiful. 

3. Glitter

What a genius way to hide your under eye darkness! 

4. Holographic 

This is so '90s, and I'm loving it!

5. Stars

This makeup look really is out of this world. 

6. Glow 

Taking "highlight on point" to another level. 

7. Rainbow

Green eyebrows on fleek! 

8. Highlight

After looking at this makeup look, I decided that I need to step up my highlighting game. 

9. Dripping 

The right side of her face looks like a painting. 

10. Mermaid

The highlight on his shoulder is blinding me. 

11. Eyelashes 

These eyelashes look like they could be weapons of mass destruction. Blink at your own risk. 

12. 3-D

Going to need my 3-D glasses for this one. 

What's your favorite makeup look? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: