Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Channing Tatum Spills The Details On How He Finally Won Over His Wife

SHARE
If you round up your friends for a "girls night in," there's a huge chance that you're going to end up eating junk food and watching romantic comedies. Don't tell me I'm wrong about this! It happens with me and my friends all the time. We always choose different movies, but the one thing they all have in common is that they're usually movies that star Channing Tatum. He's known for doing romcoms, but I think most people will always fondly remember him from Step Up. That movie is responsible for spawning an entire franchise, but it also got Channing and Jenna Dewan together and they're #RelationshipGoals! Keep reading to find out how the two got together and how Channing won her over. 

We all know the general story of how Channing and Jenna met. 

They met on the set of Step Up, the most amazing romantic dance movie of all time. 

Do not try to tell me I'm wrong about that statement. Step Up is a masterpiece. 

Even though they didn't date until after filming had ended, you could clearly see that they were meant to be together. Anyone watching the movie can see their chemistry! 

But it wasn't an easy road to get to where they are now. They might be #RelationshipGoals and #FamilyGoals, but Channing wasn't initially interested in dating Jenna.

So what happened that made him change his mind? Keep reading to find out!

According to Channing, he wasn't interested in pursuing Jenna because he "had just gotten out of a pretty long relationship." 

"I was in no way ready for another [relationship]. I was trying to run from what I knew Jenna was—not someone I was just going to date."

"But one of my buddies was like, 'What are you doing, man? She's dope.' That night I showed up at her hotel room with a sombrero on, and that was it."

But does Jenna's side of the story match up to Channing's?

Jenna did confirm that a sombrero was involved in their love story, but she revealed that Channing had a sweet message for her. 

"He was like, 'I couldn't stop thinking about you. Let's do this. I just want to be with you.' From that point forward, we were together." 

They got married in 2009, welcomed their beautiful daughter Everly in 2013, and they've been #Goals every since. 

SHAREif you love this couple together!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: