Wednesday, March 15, 2017

14 Times Dads Got Just A Bit Too Overprotective

SHARE
It's a bit of a trope by now, but that doesn't make it any less true: some dads are really overprotective of their daughters. It's been like that since the dawn of time, and I don't think it's going away anytime soon. Lord knows if I have a daughter, I will at least suggest the possible presence of firearms in my house. I find psychological warfare is better than outright war. Keeps everyone on their toes. The kid will never know outright if I'm packin' heat, but he'll always be second-guessing his next move.

1. He made this for his daughter. It's called the "birth control blanket."

2. They look like they're enjoying this a little too much.

3. Apparently, this dude's name is Kit Dale and he's a two-time World Pro Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu champion.

4. I could use this for myself.

5. Seems reasonable.

6. Daughters: I know this seems harsh, but it's for your own good.

7. Remember that face when you're trying to get lucky at prom. He's always watching.

8. This is a good, yet totally trust-breaking idea.

9. He gave you a warning.

10. A slight warning to all potentially Democratic boyfriends in the future.

11. Boy: "Don't you mean the time SEAL Team 6 killed Bin Laden, Mr. President?"

Obama: "Call in the drone strike."

12. Dads gotta be CIA agents nowadays.

13. Wanna bet she also knows how to use all those potential weapons?

14. Sometimes, being overprotective backfires, though, dads. You need to let your kids fight their own battles sometimes.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: