Tuesday, January 17, 2017

23 Photos Perfectionists Will Love

SHARE
Okay, so I am far from a perfectionist. I'm the kind of person who could care less if the photo is hung straight, or if the ornaments on the Christmas tree are properly spread out. My husband, and many of my friends, are the exact opposite. My husband likes everything to look balanced and even. At my old job, I used to purposely "mess up" the magazine rack because, without fail, my friend would fix it every time she walked by. I thought it was funny...I don't think she saw the humor in it. 

Anyway, so although I am not a perfectionist, even I can appreciate the awesomeness that are these photos. Like that snowball. I mean, come on. So, for all you OCD, perfectionist type people, these 23 photos are for you. You're welcome. 

1. This perfectly topped cheesecake

2. This bowl of alphabet soup

3. These watermelon slices

4. This faucet draining perfectly

5. These paper cranes in a box

6. These perfectly round scoops of ice cream

7. This perfectly spiraled pine cone

8. These perfectly stacked pancakes

9. The snow that fell perfectly on this bench

10. This tomato that grew in the spiral 

11. This perfect snowball

12. This perfect swirl of moisturizer

13. The clementines from one bag that fit perfectly into this bowl

14. This perfect circle 

15. This pan that was clearly made to fit perfectly in this dishwasher

16. This pancake. I mean...seriously

17. This container that was so clearly made to be holding these batteries

18. This cube of pyrite

19. This candy company

20. This perfect spiral plant

21. This grapefruit half in the container

22. This absolutely perfect pepper

23. This bar's organization 

Main image source: reddit / Kosbalr

Collage source: 1. reddit / Kosbalr 2. reddit / um_yeah_no 3. Deep Sleep Darling

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: