Tuesday, December 27, 2016

20 Of The Most Nope-Worthy Photos Out There

SHARE
Advertisement
Some people go through life blissfully, without a care in the world. And others? Well, they encounter all the nopes out there that they possibly could. From spiders and snakes to cold weather and dirty rooms, there is so much nope ahead we're unsure why you're still here. Be prepared to be noped out, 'cause... wow, nope!

Warning: many bugs and graphic images ahead.

1. The tiger fish - nope.

2. The sun is in my eyes, I'll just put the visor down... nope!

3. Just going to shower before we head out - nope.

4. I'll be there! Wait...nope!

5. Coffee sure does help one wake up. NOPE!

6. 

7. Maybe I'll go for a walk today. Wait, what in the - what is this stuff? Nope, I'm out.

8. Please no one purchase this. Just... no; nope; nopeity.

9. Raisins are not very good, but I'm pretty hungry... aaand nope!

10. I mean I never say, "hey, why not hang in the air today," but I'm screaming NOPE at this guy.

11. Snakes aren't that bad, I guess; wh-what is that?! Nope!

12. Try to avoid getting a bladder stone, because this is what one looks like. Nope.

13. Oh, you're a tree-hugger? Me too; I love the environment. Oh, nope!

14. "You'd think my friend would be more cautious with his hand, but nope..."

15. Can you open the window? Nope!

16. Yum! These look delicious. I'll have...ugh? Nope!

17. Turn the fan on for a breeze - nope!

18. Nope; I would be walking my bike, or just not there at all.

19. Going to brush my teeth.... and nope.

20. If you go out in the woods today you're sure to have a big surprise; YEP! There's your surprise.

And nope right out of there.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: