Thursday, March 30, 2017

16 Adorable Cats Who Just Want Their Dog Friends To Love Them

SHARE
Advertisement
Dogs are the greatest thing on the planet. I cannot stress that enough. I operate under the delusion that everyone loves dogs just as much as I do, so when you see one, there is no other possible emotion to feel except pure joy. Same goes for the way these cats feel about their dog buddies, right? They're not bothering them, they just love dogs as much as I do and want a little attention... and my gosh, is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14. 

15.

16.

So if you're ever having a bad day, just remember the extremely adorable kitten and dog friendships in the world, and hopefully you'll feel a little better. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: