Tuesday, January 20, 2015

17 Mind-Numbingly Dumb People

SHARE
Advertisement
Some people impress me for all the wrong reasons. Like, stupid people impress me with their ability to have survived on this planet this entire time without killing themselves by accident out of sheer stupidity. It makes me wonder how they haven't receive a Darwin Award yet while Charles Darwin rolls around in his grave in embarrassment and shame for the lack of intelligence some human beings possess...or don't possess, I guess?

1. Everything is stupid about this...including starting her argument with "like."

2. YEAH, MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA! THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!

3. If I could even, I would. But I can't. I can't even.

4. This makes me cry. 

5. This is an actual tweet from a reporter...

6. I refuse to believe that this person exists.

7. I mean, you need at leaaaast COUPLE of brain cells to live right?!

8. Please, someone buy this guy an atlas.

9.  I think Ryan needs more than a history lesson.

10. Puberty?

11. This reassures me that there's no shortage of dumb people in the world. Thank goodness...who else would we laugh at?!

12. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PROCREATE!

13. Flaming young...dude, did you mean fillet mignon? -_-

14. Breann, the fact that you think Halloween can land on any other day than the 31st is scary.

15. The elevator is dumb. Nothing else. *Extreme, extreme sarcasm*

16. There's another kind?!

17. I officially give up on humanity.

Photo Source:  Boxden

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: