Saturday, December 24, 2016

15 Lucky People Who Narrowly Avoided Disaster

SHARE
We all have our close calls. I had one just this morning when I almost poured salt instead of sugar into my coffee. While it wouldn't have been the end of the world, I admit if I had made the mistake, I would have been pretty mad about it. Thankfully I didn't, so instead I get to look back and laugh at my would-be fuck up. Anyway, enjoy the list.

1. This is why I haven't added my mother on Facebook

2. Those cans look identical

It would have been an honest mistake

3. Monopoly is no joke

4. Wow, that was a close call

5. Thank the lord for that warning label

Who knows what might have happened.

6. Close one

7. That's gross, dude

8. Gotta watch out for that black ice

That shit is dangerous

9. Great save

10. Got out of there just in time

11. Too smooth

12. That was borderline surgical

13. Receipts are clutch

14. That's one lucky dude

15. Yikes

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: