Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Latest Beauty Trend For 2016 Is Ribbon Eyeliner

SHARE
Even though I love makeup, I will be the first to admit that my skills are still a work in progress. Last year, I could barely put on falsies. Now I can put them on in the blink of an eye. Practice makes perfect. 

One thing I'm still really struggling with is winging out my eyeliner. Even after all these years, I still can't get it to look on fleek. I mean, one will be looking perfect, while the other one will look like its long lost sister. Not cute! 

The newest beauty trend has hit Instagram, and I can't participate. Due to the eyeliner skills I don't have. This trend is called ribbon eyeliner! Basically, it's drawing a ribbon that spirals around your winged eyeliner. The online beauty community is eating this up and is totally digging this trend. I love this trend, but I'll definitely have to appreciate it from afar. Here are 12 ribbon eyeliner looks that will have you falling for this newest trend! 

1. Ribbon Liner

How cool is this? My favorite thing about this look is the three dots at the end of the ribbon. So cute! 

2. Rainbow 

If you can't decide what color to choose, this is the way to go.  

3. 50 Shades Of Blue

I love how the blue transitions into a darker blue. So pretty!

4. Fuschia

Whoa! Fuschia never looked so good. 

5. Touch Of Blue 

The color of this ribbon actually goes with her red lipstick. Love it! 

6. Gold 

This is my favorite look! 

7. Harry Potter

This reminds me of Gryffindor House. 10 points to Gryffindor!

8. Pastel 

This ribbon liner is so '80s. Love it! 

9. Yellow

This is such a great way to add some color to your makeup look. 

10. Fiery

Perfect for fall! 

11. Red 

This ribbon starts from the inner corner of her eye. Awesome! 

12. Sporty 

If you love the Los Angeles Lakers, then this is a perfect way to show off your team spirit. 

What do you think about ribbon eyeliner? Comment to let us know!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: