Sunday, May 1, 2016

16 Funniest Ways To Reveal You're Pregnant

SHARE
Having a baby is an exciting thing, I guess. At least it seems these people are pretty jazzed about it. 

But when you find out you're pregnant, how do you tell all your loved ones and distant acquaintances on Facebook? 

These people seem to have figured out some pretty good ways to get that good news out there. 

These 16 pregnancy announcements are hilarious, and it's hard to tell if some of these people are comic geniuses or just happened to stumble upon something great. 

You decide.

1. Well, that's one (happy) way to put it. 

2. He has no idea what's about to happen. 

3. This is the most white girl way you could announce a pregnancy. 

4. Someone had to do it.

5. We get it, bro: you lift.

6. I wish I could find a celebrity to make all my major life announcements. 

7. I would be less than impressed, too. 

8. Such photoshop skills. 

9. I have watched a lot of Maury, and that's a very underwhelming reaction. 

10. He looks far from impressed.

11. But the first one isn't a unicorn...

12. I actually feel pretty good about this one.

13. Think these people run the marathon?

14. I don't see a problem with this. 

15. Well, this backfired.

16. This is exactly how I felt when I found out I was going to have a sister.

Main image via Baby Center

Collage image via Pinterest / smartphOWNED

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: