Sunday, January 10, 2016

Ash Blonde Hair Is An Icy Look To Try This Winter

SHARE
Winter is always the perfect season to change up your hair look. I'm only a few days away from my next hair appointment and still totally unsure of what I want done. But after scouring through photos of this winter's hottest hair color, I may now have the inspiration I've been searching for. Ash blonde hair is a perfect color choice for this winter, and it's not even just for blondes! Ash blonde is basically blonde with blue and gray undertones, so even brunettes can take part in the look with highlights and balayage styles. These cool, subtle dye jobs are totally fit for an ice queen and totallyfit the winter season. Keep scrolling for 16 photos of this stunning, silvery hair trend! 

1. I'll never understand how people get their messy buns to look this perfect. Her silvery color is so gorgeous. 

2. These are possibly the shiniest, most amazing waves ever. You can really see the blue undertones coming through close to her roots!  

3. This is a pretty impressive hair transformation. From blah, brassy blonde to a stunning, balayage ash color! 

4. I'm absolutely in love with this dye job. I adore how the cool ash tones toward the top fade into a more platinum blonde toward her ends. 

5. This gorgeous gal's icy blonde bob is seriously tempting me to chop off all of my hair. Her deep red lips look amazing with this silvery color. 

6. Blondes aren't the only ones who can get in on the ash trend! This brunette 'do was livened up with an ashy balayage look. 

7. The serious shine radiating from this ashy blonde color has got me wildly curious as to what conditioner she uses. Share your secrets, girl! 

8. This is by far the most silvery look of the list and I'm totally digging it. Colored locks fit for an ice queen! 

9. I love how the dark roots, grayish lowlights, and platinum ends give this ash-based look so much dimension. I wish I could rock a center part like she does! 

10. This icy lob is simply amazing. The gray undertones look slightly purple here and it makes for a stunningly unique effect.

11. This long, wavy, silvery blonde 'do is the result of custom-colored extensions! They look completely real to me.

12. I love how even though her roots are so dark, they blend in so well with the rest of this cool blonde color. This sure is inspiration to grow out those roots!

13. Can you believe that this is her real hair? Her icy locks are so long and luscious, I was sure they were the work of extensions. 

14. This ash blonde color has a hint of lilac to it, and she totally rocks it. These photos are actually convincing me to jump aboard the lob train. 

15. Whoever colors this girl's hair is seriously talented. I love how she chose ashy blonde highlights to accent her chocolate base color. 

16. The subtle silvery strands in this light blonde dye job are so pretty. The honey and icier colors look amazing next to one another. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: