Thursday, January 21, 2016

30 People That Have No Filter

SHARE
Throughout history, many brave souls have taken a stand and spoken up for the people. 

These days, bravery plays less of a role when it comes to speaking your mind. After all, you can simply scream your opinion into the gaping abyss that is Twitter. You might even hear an echo back... or at least get a few retweets. 

1. Eggs Benny à la hedge trimmings?

This locavore movement has gone too far... or close... or whatever. I don't want to literally eat what's in my backyard if it's just grass.

2. This kid has basically summed up everyone's experience with airport security.

You tell 'em, kid! I wish I'd been wearing a diaper the last time I had to clear customs, too!

3. Rock salt is more interesting to me than this, and I don't even know what rock salt is! 

Okay, so I Googled rock salt, and it's actually kind of cool. But seriously, it feels like we've been chained to this story, and we just can't shake shake shake it off...

4. Okay, here's something we actuallywant to hear Ed Sheeran weigh in on.

Ketchup is beautiful, ketchup is perfect, and we do not deserve ketchup. To be perfectly honest, ketchup, I'm in love with the shape of you...

5. He makes a fair point...

And who can really blame these guys? Is it so wrong that some of us just want to eat our avocado toast and own a house, too?


6. There goes Anna Kendrick, stealing all of our hearts again.

She truly speaks for the people. Except for the celiacs, but they don't count. They've always been social outcasts, have they not?

7. First off, don't tell me how to live my life.

Secondly, how many burgers are you eating in a year for this to be possible?! Like, 500 burgers, for sure...

8. Damn. NASA has less chill than Pluto.

Trust me, NASA, it's going to be a lot of rough terrain, and you're not going to find any life forms in there.

That's one black hole I don't let anyone explore. 


9. Wow, Seth Rogen's mom is a Twitter savage. Also, she's totally right.

Honestly, I want to see her featured in the next Judd Apatow-Seth Rogen collaboration! It would be like Superbadmeets Golden Girls. 

10. As it turns out, the pot of gold is actually a gallon of Texas liquid gold.

And those leprechauns are starting to look a lot like Exxon Valdez employees...

11. Everyone spent all four years wondering one thing, and now hey finally get the answer they've been waiting for.

Must be a very vibrant carpet, but I'm sure it pulls everything together very nicely.

12. Well, he's not wrong.

Unless she has a special account for testing out which selfies are the most successful and a different account for posting the best ones. It might seem crazy, but trust me... I know my generation.

13. I'd consider ghosting those calls until they stop for good.

It looks like damn snail covered in tar just crawled across your eyelid. Less of a cat eye, more of a snail trail.

14. This Mom who hides nothing from her children.

The kids can usually tell who's the favorite anyways, so there's no point in pretending otherwise. To be fair, I'm sure she even loves her mistakes.

15. You know, not every part of your private life needs to be broadcast across the internet.

Did this make me uncomfortable? Yes. Did it make me laugh? Also, yes.

16. Sometimes, when you try to prank Mom, things can get a little too real.

Moms are often the worst for filtering themselves. It's like lowkey insulting their offspring is part of their job.

17. I see, thanks for the mental image...

Look, there's nothing wrong than being of below average size — some people even prefer it. I just hope that it doesn't have rough skin spikes on it...

18. It's not an insult or anything.

I'm serious! Rick James was a very beautiful man! I'd kill to have his bone structure, and the dude could certainly rock some eyeliner!

19. How dare they disrespect the D?!

Sunny D is a glorious gift from the gods above! And fruit punch sustained many of us through our darkest days on the playground!

20. It was a joke waiting to be made

I've always been highly attracted to carbs, but this is something else completely. Forget tossing the salad, I'd rather eat the bun!

21. When it comes down to it, we're all a little thirsty. That dog though...

No, seriously though, it's pretty hot out and he just really wants some of that water.

22. Well, this is a very disturbing revelation about krabby patties...

You just completely ruined my childhood! Ahhh, who am I kidding? I still watch SpongeBob... You just completely ruined my life!

23. Well, Josh, you certainly have a dark mind, but I like it!

This little guy's friends might be dead, but he's definitely keeping Snapchat alive. I mean, I would buy their stock just for him.

24. I mean, they're definitely not wrong 

$267 on movie tickets, $98 on contraception, $640 on eating out, and two years of your freedom all to discover the inevitable — you're just not that into them.

25. You've got to appreciate when someone asks a question that is both hilarious and too real at the same time

It's okay. I also had a sensible chuckle while feeling uncomfortable. Sometimes, good humor does that! 

26. We've all done it, but only one soul was brave enough to tweet about it

I guess things are less humiliating when you get to share them with people on your own terms. 

27. He makes a very good point

You know, probably the only reason he thought of this quote was years and years of unfortunate nicknames. Kids can be so damn cruel.

28. It's cool to have no filter as long as you keep it clean on Facebook 

This is literally all of us online. Seriously, this is why I block my family members on everything but Facebook.

29. You gotta love those truths from the mouths of babes...

The best thing about kids isn't that they're brutally honest. It's that you can convince yourself their opinions don't matter!

30. Well, at least she is being honest!

This will not prevent anyone from swiping right.

Finally, what would we do without the people who have the guts to come right out and say it? All I know is that the internet would be a way less interesting place!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: