Wednesday, November 25, 2015

16 Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Your Graduation Goals

SHARE
It took me four years to finish a three year Bachelor of Arts degree. Like most BA students, I realized that once I got that paper, I'd still be as unemployable as I was at 14. So I avoided getting the paper for as long as possible to keep my dreams alive. Like every good BA student ought to.

But, like all good four day (or year) benders, it has to end sometime.

And when it does end, it's best to make promises to yourself that you probably won't keep. So that's what I did. And that's what these people did. Here are 16 pictures with 16 promises of a better tomorrow. Let's see how long I can procrastinate on these. 

Do you know anyone who's graduating soon? Tag them in the comments before their #GraduationGoals are crushed by reality!

1. I want to always make Nick Offerman proud.

2. I want to continue to surprise people with the fact that I'm still alive and (barely) succeeding.

3. I want to be able to laugh at myself and my financial shortcomings.

4. I want to do this while shooting a gun dressed in American flag leather chaps.

5. I want to celebrate all events with the enthusiasm of my college days.

...by that I mean I wanna celebrate everything with copious amount of alcohol.

6. I want to be honest enough to admit that playoff hockey will forever be of more importance than anything I learned in four years of sociology classes.

7. I want to be the hero people need.

8. I want to be a gentleman and a badass...and own a corgi.

9. I want to continue to make people feel uncomfortable.

10. I want to keep having moments that add to my social anxieties.

11. I want to continue to make my mom mildly disgruntled with how I take pictures.

12. I want to one day have an idea of what it is I'm doing. 

13. I want to remain the class clown, succeed, and then travel around the world motivating other class clowns to embrace their inner jester. 

14. I want to befriend people in careers that I'll likely end up in with my degree from an online college.

15. I want to be able to draw fancy chalkboard art because who's kidding who? That's how you get a raise at Starbucks.

16. I want to be able to get fancy letters in front of my name to validate the BS I both know and don't know.

Main image via reddit / wasaii

Collage images via 1. reddit / Masterfiend 2. imgur / timeywimeypickles 3. reddit / KPexEA

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: