Friday, August 14, 2015

Stray Cats Find Fun In Japan's Road Holes

SHARE
Prepare yourself. I'm serious, your heart might melt and people will wonder why you are grinning so much. 

I welcome you to the world of street cats in Japan! Nyan Kichi is a Japanese photographer who wanders the streets capturing street cats in their natural environment. There's one area in particular with road holes that the cats love to visit. Kichi brings a prop to help the cats get into play-mode. From there, it's simply pure humor. 

Be prepared for some cheesy puns, random cat names, and adorable cats. Don't purr-cat-stinate, share it with your friends!

This Is Claw-some!

That confused face with the outstretched claws is too much! Do you think she finally caught the toy mouse?

Excuse Me?

Were you going to come bother me? Ya, I thought so. Move on.

Paparazzi Problems 

If he doesn't see my face, maybe he won't take my picture?

YEAAHHHH!!!

Paws up, how many of you have felt this way before?

Those Moves

This underground breakdancing scene is purr-iceless.

Are Your Serious?

Let's see if you'd dare do it. I'd get absolutely fur-ious.

OMG!

You really did it!?!? You must be kitten me.

That Look

Bella, my daughter what are you doing?

Help Meow-t 

I've been struggling here for the last 10 minutes. Help me out!

Perfect 10

This is absolutely hiss-terical! 

The Stare Off 

The purr-ks of being in the hole means I don't have to share!

Not Even A Hole

Okay, I know cats are flexible but how did this happen? It literally looks like that cat slipped into the crack. I'm going to call this cat, Liz. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: