Thursday, August 13, 2015

Gorgeous Winter Sweater Nail Designs

SHARE
Winter definitely has its pros and its cons. Honestly, sometimes I feel like there are more cons than pros. But let's be positive and focus on some of the pros. I love snow! That's one. Even though I don't love the cold weather, I do love the idea of finally being able to wear my sweaters. I have a lot of sweaters, and I was itching all summer to wear one. If you love sweaters as much as I do, then take a look at these gorgeous winter sweater nail designs. They are so cute, and I'm sure that they will keep your nails cozy. 

1. This manicure is the best of so many worlds! 

Nude, sweater, and glitter. So pretty. 

2. Winter is the perfect time to rock argyle. 

Why not wear it on your nails, too! This is so preppy chic. 

3. I feel so cozy when I look at these nails! 

4. This nail design looks so realistic. 

Just look at the pinky! 

5. I have a sweater that has a design like this on it. 

That means I definitely need a manicure like this. 

6. There is so much going on in this manicure. 

I love it all! Especially the pinky. 

7. Sweater on sweater!

Not going to lie, I'm obsessed with these nails. 

8. I seriously want to do my nails like this so badly! 

Going to the nail salon today. 

What's your favorite winter nail design? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: