Saturday, August 29, 2015

Snapchat Filter Makeup Transformation

SHARE
Advertisement
Have you ever accidentally opened your front-facing camera? It has happened to me a few times, and it was very unpleasant, to say the least. The one thought that goes through my mind is, "Do I always look like that?" I hope not! Even when I willingly open my front facing camera, sometimes my selfies don't cooperate. Rude! That's when Snapchat comes through. Slap on one of those filters, and you're good to go! 

Everyone is obsessing over Snapchat filters. There are new ones added every day, which makes it so much fun! My favorite filter is the flower crown and of course, the dog. The dog filter makes my skin look smoother and face appear slimmer. Somehow my dark under eyes magically disappear, that is until I take the filter off. A girl can dream! 

I low-key wish I can look like a Snapchat filter in real life. Don't think that it's impossible because one makeup artist is living that dream. Watch how she recreates the Snapchat filters we love and overuse! 

Wow! She did an amazing job recreating these filters. I love the lips on the strawberry filter. So cute! I also really like the electric daisy. That's one of my favorite filters to use.

What's your favorite filter? Comment to let us know! 

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: