Friday, August 28, 2015

This Strange Roller Coaster Is Unintentionally The Most Terrifying Ride Ever Created

SHARE
Advertisement
I am a big chicken when it comes to roller coasters. I'll go on them, but I'm usually terrified the whole time. I have this theory that all roller coasters are created by evil geniuses. They seem to get more and more monstrous as the years go by. The heights get higher, the cars move quicker, the tracks have more and more loops and sharp turns, and the drops get steeper. And while I'm standing in line to go on the roller coaster, all I can do is curse the sadistic mind that created such a monstrosity, while questioning my sanity for riding it. 

This Japanese roller coaster doesn't have loops. It doesn't have a gravity-defying drop. It doesn't even move at breakneck speeds. This roller coaster may not have any of that - but it would still make me crap my pants. 

Suspended four stories above ground, you step into a tandem bike seat cart, and you start pedaling - oh, and once you start, you have to pedal yourself through the whole thing, so you can't decide it's too scary halfway. Also, you're not strapped in, and there are no guard rails. Like...at all. The view is fantastic, but one look down will get your heart pounding and will send your stomach straight into your throat. And if you're scared of heights? Yikes! I don't know how you'd handle this. 

Here are the tandem bikes

You actually have to pedal your way across the entire ride

I can't believe he's actually looking down

It looks like the trees are going to get them

There is a basket to hold your things, and a shade structure as well

See that roller coaster in the distance? A cake walk compared to this

See them waaaay up there? Yup. They're on that ride

OMG. NO! PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN

In this case, I think that the wind blowing hair in her face is a blessing. If you don't see it, maybe you're not actually suspended high in the sky at threatening heights

But look at that view

I mean...okay...I get it...it's totally worth it for this view

It's almost romantic...if you weren't needing to cover the pee stains on your pants because OMG YOU'RE NOT STRAPPED IN

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: