Tuesday, June 2, 2015

These Bridesmaid Dresses Are Almost More Beautiful Than Wedding Gowns

SHARE
I've had a secret Pinterest wedding board since I was about 16 years old. I always have so much fun pinning flowers, venues, wedding gowns, and the like for my (hopefully) future wedding. I also love scrolling through bridesmaid dresses and deciding which colors and styles I could picture my besties wearing. Right now, I'm all about the mix-and-match bridesmaid dress trend. I just think it's so special that brides tailor each dress to their individual gal pals. Looking to cast your eyes upon some beautiful garments? Keep scrolling to see six bridesmaid outfits that are almost more beautiful than the wedding gowns!

1. These floral bridesmaid dresses are absolutely beautiful. I love their flower crowns and the overall bohemian vibe. 

2. These neutral-colored, two-piece bridesmaid outfits are so simple yet so unique! I love how the maid of honor's ensemble is slightly different from the rest. 

3. These are definitely the bridesmaid vibes I'd want to channel at my wedding. I totally adore these mix-and-match dresses.

4. These are some seriously glam bridesmaid dresses. Each and every lady looks amazing in her glittery gold gown. 

5. These blush, mermaid-style bridesmaid dresses are so feminine and romantic. Their matching shoes were the perfect touch.

6. These bridesmaid ensembles are so fabulous, I'm pretty much at a loss for words. And yes, that is Lena Dunham second from the left!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: