Monday, June 1, 2015

These Things Make The Single Life Worth it

SHARE
The question on everyone's mind (except mine) is why I'm still single. Seriously, my friends ask whether I get tired of being the third wheel. Well, I've been in a wheelchair for 26 years, and I'm the only one with four wheels, let alone three. Being single isn't all that bad.

I don't want to give this up

I can't even think of how I'm going to share a bed when the time comes. I like my space way too much. I would probably accidentally kick my partner in the face.

Pizza forever

Although I have yet to find a perfect relationship of the human variety, I have a pretty solid relationship with food. It never lets me down and always knows how to comfort me.

My imagination is better than the real thing

My mind has dreamed up a pretty flawless relationship with Orlando Bloom. Can I really get any better than that? I don't think so. Call me, Orlando!

It's been nice

Well, I don't know about the "long-standing" part, but it's been great not having to fight over which shows to watch or where to order dinner from.

I'll be fine with just the puppy

So far in life, I've discovered that animals are way better than people. They are definitely fluffier and the better cuddle buddies. How can you go wrong?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: