Friday, March 6, 2015

28 Funny Pics And Their Wildly Waggish Ways

SHARE
Hail and well met, my dudes! Today, I've thrown together some of the funniest things on the net that caught my eye. If you like random, hilarious fun, then you've come to the right place! Enjoy!

1. This is basically how I compose myself every day

2. Why do I feel the need to impress this dog?

3. This one's a little too accurate...

4. Things could always be worse

5. That would stink

6. This looks like a scene out of a Pixar film...

7. Find out how far his destination is and how quickly he's traveling there...

8. I hope they started calling him "Phil"

9. Freaky face time

10. It's a perfect fit!

11. When she sees it...

12. "I'm Batberg!"

13. Has science gone too far?!

14. Umm, do you mind?

15. A relic from an ancient time...

16. Sometimes, things just work out better than planned

17. Each one more adorable than the last

18. Got you covered...

19. That's just good marketing!

20. A lot of good peepaw moments here...

21. "Oh my, no officer, I had no idea..."

22. Very, very accurate...

23. Maybe it'll work this time?

24. Do something that memes something

25. It can only lead to more tears!

26. The resemblance is uncanny

27. Know thyself.

28. Pretty much sums it up...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: