Monday, February 23, 2015

What The Holes On Chuck Taylors Are For

SHARE
Everyone loves having a spiffy pair of shoes. That feeling you get when you're taking your first walk in a pair of brand spankin' new shoes is the best. I remember in elementary school when I got my first pair of Chucks (Converse Chuck Taylor). I felt like an NBA player before some kids came and stepped all over them. Yeah, I had some pretty rotten peers. Well, Chucks have been gaining traction again and pretty much everyone has a pair. Despite their popularity, there's still one trick a lot of people aren't aware of.
Do you know anyone with a pair of Chuck Taylors? SHARE this with them!

Let's be honest, everyone owns some Chucks. I mean, if this elephant has a pair (two pairs?), then who doesn't?!

Have you ever taken a closer look at your pair, though? If you're like me, you probably dismissed one obvious feature of the shoes.

I'm talking about the two holes on the side. There's a very clear purpose for them, but it's something most people disregard. I've never personally seen anyone who uses the holes.

You would be hard pressed to find a common picture that uses these side loops. For some reason, their use disappeared as their popularity grew.

So, what do you actually use them for? You tighten those puppies up! The point of Chucks is for them to adhere nicely to your feet.

Well, now we know that they're not to air feet air out, right?

Watch the video for instructions on how to properly loop your laces!

Know someone who loves their Chucks? SHARE this with them!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: