Monday, February 16, 2015

16 Funny Pics With Just A Hint Of Nostalgia

SHARE
Today we've got a whole slew of funny pics comin' at you and most of them have something to do with the past! Like, the not-too-distant past — I didn't find any dank French revolution memes, this time. But if you're like me and enjoy a little stroll through meme-ory lane from time to time, I think this one will be right up your ally! 

1. This is 100% correct

2. Welcome to the real world, Harry

3. The Pink Procrastinator 

4. The good old days

5. Am I the only one who went to town on this stuff as a kid?

6. When the future meets the past

7. I definitely did this daily as a kid...

8. ♫ I've come to top my scores again...

9. He looks great for his age!

10. Me? No, I'm not that dramatic... but also:

11. Good to know some things remain the same!

12. I knew it!

13. I used to put those glasses on everything!

14. I don't even know why, but this is SO true!!!

15. Since we've been talking about old things we miss...

16. There are fashion dos and don'ts. This is a fashion Scooby-Definitely-Do!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: