Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Proof That You Should Start Wearing Under Eye Glitter

SHARE
I love it when people rock glitter on their lids. It's just super glamorous and fabulous. Love it! But why let the fun stop on your eyelid? One of the biggest trends that I have seen lately is wearing glitter on your under eyes. It's pretty beautiful. I never thought of rocking this trend because it is a little bit out of my element. But trust me, after looking at these pictures, you will be convinced! Keep reading to check out this awesome trend! 

You can create fake glitter tears! 

Love the drama! 

By just adding a little bit of under eye glitter, you can create such a beautiful subtle look!

It's just a bit, but it does make a huge difference. 

It's such a great way to bring out your inner '90s princess. 

Love this explosion of glitter. 

It can turn a neutral makeup look into a super glamourous look! 

Obsessed. 

This is absolutely stunning! 

I can definitely see myself rocking this trend. 

I think this is enough proof! 

I know what trend I want to rock in 2017. 

Do you like this trend? COMMENT to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: