Monday, May 30, 2016

The Next Beauty Trend Is Faking Freckles

SHARE
Advertisement
You can make your eyes look bigger, face look slimmer, and lips look fuller with the help of makeup. It's crazy to think you can do all that with makeup, but honestly, I have learned that makeup is magic. Nowadays, it seems like every beauty blogger is a magician because so many are tricking me into believing they have freckles! 

Freckles have become a huge beauty trend, and many makeup companies are even starting to sell freckle pencils. Sounds crazy, but there are tons of people who are digging the faux freckled look. I'm one of them, and I wish it were in my genes to have a couple of freckles on my face. Whatever, at least I can fake it, and in this video, I learned how! I have seen many faux freckle videos, and the results in this video are the best. Looks so realistic!

I think it's kind of cool that freckles are the newest beauty trend because many women are so used to covering them up!  

What do you think about faux freckles? Comment to let us know! 

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: