Monday, January 19, 2015

7 Messed Up Beauty Hacks We're Def Not Trying

SHARE
These days, the internet is basically the holy grail for any beauty junky out there. Unfortunately, like many things on the internet, some beauty content can be extremely questionable...and when I say questionable, I mean the question on everyone's minds is "but why, tho?"

1. Sharpie eyeliner

I know, I know, T-Swift did it once, but that's no excuse, people! 

Although Alex makes it look pretty darn badass. Okay, maybe I'm reconsidering this one...

2. Drone leg waxing

I can't wax my body hair outside due to the intensity of my screams. They would probably draw the attention of the authorities. 

3. Neck contouring

Seriously, guys, I can barely find the motivation to moisturize. Needless to say, this level of extra is notfor me!

4. Sanitary pad hair curling

We're all for removing the stigma around feminine hygiene products, but isn't a curling iron more environmentally friendly?

5. Hard boiled egg beauty blenders 

I don't care how well it works, I'm not risking my face smelling like farts all day long!

6. Using red lipstick as concealer 

No. Just No. 

7. Fidget spinner contouring

Well, guys, it doesn't get any more millennial than this...

Maybe we should be worried...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: