Friday, July 6, 2018

6 Geometric Nail Designs That Will Get You An A+

SHARE
I'll cut right to the chase: I have always been absolutely terrible at math. From kindergarten all the way to the end of high school, math was the one subject that I just couldn't wrap my head around. But I've recently embraced an aspect of this subject that I struggled so hard with. What is that aspect, might you ask? Geometric nails, of course! These nail designs are the perfect mix of modern, edgy, and girly, and you don't need to be a mathematician to appreciate them. So keep on scrolling for six gorgeous geometric manicure looks!

1. I love how modern this geometric manicure is. Highlighter yellow, gray, and white is such an awesome color combination.

2. This matte, geometric nail design is so gorgeous. Those complex shapes definitely required some talent!

3. I'm not exactly sure what to call this nail look. Edgy French manicure perhaps? I love the geometric accent nail and colorful tips.

4. These gray, gold, and black nails are the perfect mix of edgy and glamorous. I love the chevron designs.

5. This multicolored, geometric manicure is a serious work of art. I'm not sure how long this nail design would've taken, but it was worth every second.

6. I love these edgy, three-dimensional, geometric designs. The black sparkles look amazing next to the deep red polish.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: